When the needs of your buildings goes beyond facilities and operations, CBG services your mechanical needs from installation, preventative maintenance, performance evaluation, and repair all in mission critical response times you can count on, to keep your operation running. Our team is factory trained in a wide variety of the most used manufacturers of commercial air-side and waterside equipment.
Mechanical service with the CBG Difference you’ve come to trust.
- Air & Waterside Equipment, Industrial & Commercial
- Installation, Service, Repair, & Maintenance
- Performance Evaluation
- Rigging & Equipment Relocation
- Installation, Service, and Repair of all types of mechanical equipment.
- Preventative Maintenance Plans for peak efficiency.
- Major and minor service and repair to all makes of comfort cooling equipment.
Mission Critical Response Times
- 4-hour max service and repair response time
- AAON & Wattmaster Controls
- ABB, Eaton, & Danfoss VFDs
- Daikin, Carrier, & York Chillers Service, Repair, & Maintenance
- Vertiv (Liebert) Precision Air Conditioners
Commercial Air-Side Equipment
- Commercial & Industrial RTU Service & Repair (1 – 150 tons)
- All major brands of air-cooled chillers (10 – 550 tons)
- DOAS and ERU Service and Repair
- Service, Repair, & Installation of all major makes of precision CRAC units
- Service to Trane’s proprietary CH530 and UC controllers
Commercial Water-Side Equipment
- Centrifugal chiller major service and repair
- Factory trained in Carrier, JCI (York), & Daikin major service / overhaul.
- Carrier PICII control retrofits.
- Able to integrate old platforms into new iVu touch screen controls.
- Installation / retrofit of existing equipment
- Water Pump service, repair, & alignment
- Boiler service and repair.
- Combustion analysis and Title V testing.
What Our Clients Say
Let's Get Started
Get to know us better.