Why Work at CBG?
Capital Brand Group, LLC (CBG) is a full service firm specializing in Construction, Facility Operation & Maintenance, Construction Management, Engineering, and Energy Services for public and private organizations. We are a fast paced growing company, with opportunity for growth for our employees. CBG was recently ranked #145 on the INC 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America and ranked #13 on INC 5000 List of Companies in the DC Metro Area! As a company, and as individuals, we hold ourselves to the highest standard of conduct. We honor our agreements and are honest in our communications. Our relationships with clients, team members, and the community are based on openness, respect, and opportunities to help one another grow and succeed.
Benefits that make CBG a Great Place to Work
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual Bonuses
- 15 Days of Paid Time Off
- 10 Federal Holidays
- 401k with up to 6% matching with 9% contribution with Immediate Vesting!
- Excellent Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance Packages
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Grow Your Career With Us
Grow your career with CBG, a fast-pace growing company ranking on Washington Business Journal’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work” and on the prestigious Inc. 5000 List of “The Fast-Growing Companies in America.”
We understand that without our team, our success would not be possible. At CBG, it is not just about the business, but it’s about our talent and our people. They are our most valuable asset. This is why we invest in our employees’ professional development through hands-on experience, training and development, and educational benefits. Build a rewarding and lasting career with us. At CBG we provide our team with challenging and rewarding opportunities with ample room for career growth and development.
Our diverse and inclusive workplace culture is what makes working with us invigorating and exciting. We encourage everyone to be authentic and use their voice to bring their own unique perspective for more productive collaborations. Our different perspectives are what makes us stronger as a team and promotes better results. We all genuinely care about one another, having that team camaraderie helps us excel through both the good and challenging times. We work hard together but also like to have fun with team outings, events, parties, charities, etc; we have a family dynamic at CBG. At our core, here are the three things we share and look for in our people:
- Warrior Spirit – you work hard, embrace adversity, operate with a high sense of urgency, solve problems and find solutions. Your teammates can rely on you to carry your share of the load, you demonstrate consistently strong performance, and you aggressively pursue growth.
- Servant’s Heart – you place the needs of others above your own and you encourage others at every opportunity. You treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you. You are humble and ego-less when searching for the best solutions. You make time to develop others by teaching, coaching, and helping your colleagues.
- A Positive Attitude – you don’t take yourself too seriously, you keep morale high, you inspire others with your desire for excellence, you celebrate wins in a rewarding work environment, you are passionate, and most importantly you have fun!
Small Business Big Perks
We are a small business that offers big corporation benefits and compensation. Investing in our team has been the key to our success and growth.
When we take care of our people, they take care of us. In addition to competitive salaries, here are some of the benefits we offer:
Health & Wellness Benefits
Gym Membership Reimbursements
Cell Phone Reimbursements
Paid Life Insurance
401K + Matching
Training and Development
Come Join Our Team!
Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated & experienced Senior Project Manager (SPM) for Federal construction projects located in DC Metro area able to work in a team environment with a fast growing company. An ideal SPM candidate will have 7 plus years experience managing their own work and able to handle multiple projects ranging from $100k to $4M. The SPM will be responsible for daily coordination of subcontractors, management of budget, change orders, submittals, scheduling, problem solving, and overall project success.
Some of the Daily tasks for the SPM will be:
- Prepare Bids for New Work
- Subcontractor Coordination / Scheduling of Work
- Field Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- Daily Reports & Submission to Government Contact
- Coordination of Schedule with Client Facility or Building Management
- Schedule Management
- Daily Onsite Project Management / Field Management
- Onsite Safety Manager
- Change Order write ups and review
- Submittal review and Submissions
- Client Interaction/BD for Future Work
- Subcontractor Payment Applications
- Weekly Project Notifications to Clients on Progress
- Some Travel
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- College Graduate with a degree in Architectural Engineering, Construction Management, or other Engineering related field.
- The candidate for SPM must have experience in Government, Health Care, and/or Commercial Construction.
- The candidate is expected to have 7 plus years of experience in general contracting managing their own work.
- The candidate must be able to manage complex coordination of multiple contractors, strong ability to read and understand plans and specifications, and must be knowledgeable of varying building systems.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office and Excel
- Must have strong communication skills; verbally and in writing.
- Must be Safety Oriented and willing to do the right thing for safety
- Government Contracting
- Healthcare Contracting
- Government IDIQ
- Bidding in RS Means
- OSHA 10 & OSHA 30
- Following Certification: CQM-C, CCM, & LEE
How to Apply
Please send you resume and cover letter to [email protected].
What Our Clients Say
Let's Get Started
Get to know us better.