Our team of professionals has a thorough understanding of regulatory constraints, code requirements, and other special needs of buildings. Our MEP engineers include some of the most experienced and respected industry experts. Members of CBG are LEED accredited and have been actively involved in the design and electrical systems for LEED-certified buildings.
- MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) engineering-system design
- Base building and interiors, new and renovation
- MEP studies and system analysis
- Fire protection and fire alarm design
- HVAC and plumbing
- Power and lighting
- Design of special utilities, such as gas, vacuum, compressed air, nitrogen, USP, and purified water
- Low voltage systems, POS, telephone and data, cable TV, CCTV, and sound systems
- Design for environmental containment and clean rooms
- Construction administration
- Design in AutoCAD and Revi
What Our Clients Say
Let's Get Started
Get to know us better.